Main Switch Board Maintenance
All Worx Electrical preforms routine switchboard maintenance throughout out sydney CBD on a regular basis. We recommend to our trusted clients that this maintenance procedure is carried out at 12 month intervals. As part of our switchboard maintenance program, we perform a visual inspection, front and rear, to see that there is no evidence of loose parts, warping, or undue vibration. Inspection checklist includes the following:
• Complete functional testing of all circuits including emergency stop, shunt trip mechanisms, auto changeover, etc.
• Withdraw all drawout components and clean as per the circuit breaker manufacturers recommendations.
• Visual inspection
• Correct operation of any interlocks and padlocking devices
• Exercise circuit breakers by manually operating circuit breakers which will enable contacts to be kept clean and helps operating mechanisms operate freely.
• Look for evidence of moisture in the switchgear.
• Tighten all secondary control wire connections.
• Check the insulations
• Inspect all cables for tight connections.
• Inspect control wiring for signs of wear and damage.
• Upgrade any equipment that is obsolete in technology.
• Perform insulating testing.